View Single Post
Old 08.21.2012, 02:00 PM   #16065
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
check out the zoe lund website i posted, and find her photos-- way more fascinating to me than keitel playing a degenerate cop. i don't know if it's because i'm filling the blanks with my imagination or what, but she reminds me in a way of david bowie's the man who fell to earth.

Wow, I recognised her from the films but hadn't really thought about her. She is amazing looking. And I wouldn't argue with you about her being more fascinating than Keitel's degenerate cop. The thing is, while I'd struggle to defend them as art, there are little moments in BL when Keitel just blows my mind. And not the silly bits in the church or when he starts dancing on heroin. And while it's become almost legendary, I'm not even talking about the scene when he jerks off to the girls. The bits I'm talking about are small, relatively inconsequential ones, like when he's asleep on the sofa at home and his family act like he isn't there and the way he just wakes up and walks out of the room. That to me is just brilliant and I actually look forward to that scene whenever I watch it. Same as the one when he's telling his kids to stand up to the maid when she hogs the bathroom. Fucking love that. God knows why, though.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|