Thread: Chevelle
View Single Post
Old 03.04.2014, 12:03 AM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Never said you were, but the station in my area that played them in their heyday is pure Camaro Bro Zone action. And I heard the stuff back then. Forgive me for not investigating further, but can you blame me? The only thing more lowest common denominator than 90s nu-metal is insane clown posse.

No can't blame you at all, and I totally agreed with you, ten years ago when they were all over the radio. Again, I actually listened to the records and was ridiculously impressed.. well actually, what happened is I was watching deftones at the weenie roast streaming in 2010 and Chevelle played before them, and I caught the end of the set and was like, "wait, who the fuck was that??" Then a few weeks later I found the discs in my sisters' car and was like, "I'm going to check these out." TOTALLY NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING.. Its also totally not nu-metal, sounds more like hardcore meets shoegaze.. nu-metal sucks, even I couldn't possibly recommend that shit.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|