View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 03:54 PM   #179
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah man, I've seen all the beat club videos of the monks now and I just heard em last night.

Cuckoo is my favorite, and the drummer kind of sounds like the singer of COMPLETE. HAHA.

They are all amazing though...I kind of dig them alittle more than the fall....

its got that 60s beat i love, some haunting organs, but so much heavy tribal drums...

I could see my band going in this direction, sort of, we're only a 3 piece tho, no organs.

Monk Chant & complications are the SHIT too...unlike most anything I've ever heard from the time, and only heard a few bands do similar stylings well ever since...

Right now, THIS one is blowing my mind the most...SO trippy...and a year 1/2 before piper at the gates/sgt pepper/any psychedelic shit truly broke...

Def, FAR superior and more demented/psychedelic than the (extremely overrated and tame) 13th floor elevators that everyone gushes about...they are just boring blues to me.

BLAST OFF! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMUP9lp_cDI
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|