Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 10.11.2010, 05:24 PM   #404
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
in my experience the people who go on about having a drug problem dont or never really did have a problem at all. they just seem to do it to try and look cool (like having a drug problem is cool!) or to try and impress which is as equally silly.

I've known people with 'alcohol problems' who can't handle their ale for shit. They probably do have a problem, but the self-identification as an 'addict' always seems more to do with other problems. I know plenty of people who are pissed all the time. Many of them are perfectly fine, except for the inevitable health problems. I know a few smack-heads on the same basis as well. I think a lot of the time guilt is more the problem. If you can handle the drugs, even with heightened dependency, that's not a prompt for guilt and self-ostracisation, it's something that gets you by. Get rid of the hysterics surrounding drugs and most people tend to be alright - though I'd make a definite exception for weed. Horrible, insidious turd of a drug that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|