Thread: Jimmy Dore
View Single Post
Old 04.16.2020, 03:38 PM   #17
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaser
Well..not quite but he seems to be defending Trump a hell of a lot more than defending other 'progressives.' Maybe i'm unfair but it seems that way more to me. Perhaps he's doing it to make a point...fuck knows

Yeah, I think I've noticed a few micro-statements even back in the day (talking the 2016 elections here) that kind of teetered that direction. He was still rather on the side of progressives then though. If I remember correctly he had more of a "either a specific candidate or bust" attitude back then. I mean, I'd have preferred Bernie over any of the other candidates too, but the "or bust"- sentiment didn't quite sit well with me. Oh well, didn't like his style then, and seems like I like him even less if he actually seems to defend that orange buffoon over progressives now.

Ever watched Sam Seder/The Majority Report? I think he ticks a few of the Jimmy Dore-boxes (comedic-angle, bold talk, etc.), but more progressive and in my opinion a good bit more likeable.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|