View Single Post
Old 12.28.2007, 11:14 AM   #60
cellscape
little trouble girl

cellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to behold
I think there seems to be a direct correlation between the best shows I saw and the best drugs I took. The best single show I saw was AMT in Asheville. I also went a African/world music festival in the mountains. We camped way back in the woods and hardly anyone showed but the artist were awesome. Sierre Leone Nation refugees and Diabate damn near brought tears to my eyes and Farke Toure was excellent as well. I also saw Dan Deacon and Girl Talk which I had to say had a much younger and more hyped audience than almost anything I've ever seen. Melt Banana was good, consistent, and the same as usual with new songs. Bonaroo had some highlites(tortoise, hot chip, Ween, Sasha and Digweed(really fucked up for this one), Ween, and Manu Choa.
cellscape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|