View Single Post
Old 09.14.2007, 01:09 PM   #79
hat and beard
stalker

hat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asseshat and beard kicks all y'all's asses
I own a Loopstation and make pretty shitty music on it. But, eh, it's fun.

I can't say I'm interested in seeing other people use them, though. Even Fursaxa I find kind of bleh. In fact I can't think of anyone working in this area that I find particularly interesting.
I think the results of stuff like Pelt where real instruments are played in real time by real talented musicians are much more satisfying, both on purely musical level and as live entertainment.

Edit: I have no idea what I meant by 'real instruments'. Guess I'm just really into the word 'real'. Come to think of it, I think Pelt used a lot of homemade instruments (which I also find quite invigorating).