View Single Post
Old 08.21.2011, 05:25 AM   #5
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
STAR QUESTION
Lydon is an absolute hero of mine - when are we going to record something together?
Thurston Moore, Sonic Youth
Ah, Sonic Youth, what a great band, I love 'em. Remind me a lot of PiL, the spontaneity, the fact that they seem to rehearse on stage, take chances, never play the same way twice. I dunno Thurston, there was a time, maybe a few years back, when I might have been up for it. Maybe I will be soon. It's got to be the right time, right song, right attitude, right vibe, and it's the planning that goes on in this industry that kills off all those things. All my collaborations have been incredibly spontaneous - the work with Afrika Bambaataa and Leftfield were just right for the moment.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|