View Single Post
Old 08.29.2010, 06:42 AM   #2199
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, Earthworm Jim 3D kinda sucks. It wasn't as bad as Bubsy 3D... but even Gex: Enter the Gecko was more interesting and fun... though none of those "3D adventures" were as good as Mystical Ninja... all that stuff looks silly next to stuff like Vagrant Story though... but yeah, the second EWJ wasn't very good either, because it relied too much on annoying gimmicky little mini levels and not enough of the stuff Earthworm Jim was actually known for (fun, quirky side scrolling/shooting action). Even then, he was surrounded by awesome games that no one paid attention to like Gunstar Heroes, Alien Soldier, and Pulseman (I had the Sega Channel!).

But yeah, Jet Force Gemini is a classic. Rare were great back in the day.. Blast Corps rules too. Banjo can take a hike, but Conker was alright... Donkey Kong 64 was HORRIBLE... whenever people tell me they like that, I tell them to go to a grocery store and collect 100 bananas.. then collect a hundred of this.. then a hundred of that.. then a hundred of etc.. that is not fun. Collect-a-thons suck. Banjo Kazooie at least had some fun transformations and whatnot, even though it felt like Mario 64 Lite.

I just beat God of War 2. It was pretty cool, it's like Zelda (constantly acquiring new items to get past places you previously couldn't get past) meets Devil May Cry. Way too easy, and some of the puzzles were downright annoying and stupid, but swinging around and flying was fun.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|