View Single Post
Old 03.11.2008, 01:49 PM   #32
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
yes theyre both dissociatives, but so is pcp and nobody in their right mind likes that shit, i just think k is the cleanest best dissasociative there is, just like it can be aruged heroin is the best opiate etc.. dxm makes me sick, ive heard pcp is awful, and ketamine is the shit, so i like ketamine.

I suppose. PCP is a fucking miserable drug. DXM and Ketamine are similar in experience. I suppose if it makes you sick, that could be the problem. Alot of times the consistency and inactive ingredients in the syrup disagree with people. Again, I suggest trying some Drixoral caplets or something. If these make you sick, it must just be the DXM.

Heroin is a drag for me. For opiates, fentanyl will always be my favorite. Heroin makes my head too fuzzy.

Has anyone here ever done benzedrex? It's a stimulant similar to amphetamines but it's in an OTC drug. The fucking waves of pleasure are fantastic. My favorite new stimulant second only to the mighty llello.