View Single Post
Old 03.10.2008, 11:37 AM   #24
cellscape
little trouble girl

cellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to beholdcellscape is a splendid one to behold
I've some 2-cb I believe a couple times. It was in a capsule. Its like a mix between MDMA and a psychedelic. It definately makes the sky and the lights come alive. We had other stuff those night to do and my friend said put it away you won't even need it. He was pretty much right for about 4 hours I couldn't even remember the beer in my hand. My buddy was walking around the woods at a festival making like radio frequency noises like he was trying to pick up a signal from the cosmos. The next day he said he said he couldn't have stopped if he wanted to. It just about had me rolling on the ground that night. The real deal is Ayahuasca if you ever get a chance. A friend of mine met a shaman in Peru and he would come up a couple times o year and we would all camp out and have ceremonies. That was more like hallucinating for medicinal purposes. You never knew what was going to happen b/c everyone got a different lesson. So you had singing and playing insturments and people climbing over each other to purge, diareah, visions, screaming sometimes. I did listen to some animal collective one time after a ceremony and music doesn't get much better than that sounded there.
cellscape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|