View Single Post
Old 02.15.2013, 12:00 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Look again at a sample of my book collection. I marry more than I smack.

doesn't matter, and it's not the right analogy anyway-- the point i'm trying to raise (and i'm not a cop so you're of course free to do as you wish) is that pirating digital media does fuck things up for others, regardless of whatever rationalizations we make for ourselves.

and don't get me wrong--- some of my best friends are pirates (ha!) and scofflaws of all sorts--- but the moral argument for consumer media piracy is no longer defensible in this century. you wanna argue for something like wikileaks, you might have my support-- but not for music, movies, books, etc., that can be legitimately obtained.

in other words, i don't care about your actual actions-- only your moral reasoning, ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|