View Single Post
Old 04.22.2019, 08:00 AM   #2654
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i don’t know when it comes out, i’ve just been watching what’s available on the hbo amazon channel

this waiting for shows is very 1990s lol. waiting for GOT episodes feels... strange.

but not complaining about season 3 of halt and catch fire. in season 3 they go from texas to california and discover the web (lol). it’s an exciting season. at least for me. i remember those times and understood the thing they were fighting for, etc.

there was a season 4 though. which just drags on for like 6 episodes and is not really worth watching. it’s just one long exercise in a writer not being able to let go of a character. long stares, sighs, conversations, meditative passages on memory and loss.... one episode after another after another. wtf, people!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|