View Single Post
Old 01.29.2015, 09:14 PM   #14
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
maybe i'll beef it up and make it a 2ohm cabinet. mhh...

That'd be loud but would it be a bit muddy? Usually with 2x12 you want higher ohms for clarity..

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Thousand Threads
have to do more research.

I highly recommend researching which current production amps already include the speakers you're more or less interested in and then going to your local guitar shop and joy riding them to see their sound.

Again, do you know what kind of Celestions you already have?

My gut says that with the sound you've mentioned you're interested in the G12M Creamback as folks have called it the speaker Hendrix would love if he played in the modern era..

Again, I like the Blue Marvels best but I'm into some serious high-gain with clear low end but balanced at loud volumes. Plus they are just some heavy sounding speakers, and I really like my crunch to be heavy.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|