View Single Post
Old 07.09.2014, 09:45 PM   #37412
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
That is tough BP. It is a good thing that your kids got to know their great-grandpa though. Not too many get to.

I lost both my grandpas by age 9. Never met my great grandpas. I did know my grandma's mom though. the ladies in my family live forever.

YES - they are very fortunate to know there Great Grandfather. My youngest was born after my Grandmother passed and my Grandfather was never quite the same after that.

I hold many cherished memories of him spending time with me and teaching me many things. My favorite times was when we went hunting. Waking at 4:00 AM and venturing out to our deer stands in the dark. My Grandmother cooking what we killed......even the squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
... my sincere condolences and prayers

Thank You......it's truly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Buried my 95 year-old grandmother a few hours ago.

My condolences......sounds like a lady who enjoyed life and was loved by others!

Talked with my mom earlier and my Grandfather is doing about the same today......and we wait.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|