View Single Post
Old 10.26.2013, 01:46 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
ooh, Wheels of Confusions is a great start off to my fav Sabbath album.
the Nirvana track is nice too.

Yes, its like the sound the inner workings of that brain make when the gears come to a grinding halt from the intensity that is Vol IV (hence why its called Wheels of Confusion).

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
--The kick drum at the start of "Like a Rolling Stone," initiating HIGHWAY 61 Revisited. Kinda tired of the rest of the song, but there's something timelessly amazing about the first three seconds.

--Every Sleater album. "Start Together" is a good one, but so is the riff to "Call the Dr" or "Dig Me Out" or "The Fox," etc.

How could I forgot Dig Me Out, that song kicks teeth in! It was the first S-K song I ever heard, and I was hooked.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|