View Single Post
Old 04.19.2018, 06:53 PM   #50562
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
As much as I don't care about his music at all and never really did, I would have to say that Jack White probably counts for being someone who really should have remained underground and somehow busted out and everybody's dad knows who he is now and he's doing some things with his money to further the actual physical production of music media. I was as surprised as anyone when the White Stripes became a super big deal. Musically, not my bag really, but I think he counts as a rockstar, at least by today's sense of the term. He's the Gen Xer that boomers like for some reason too.

Yeah but he sucks now.

I didn’t like the Stripes for the longest time either, but they won me over in concert. Kicked some ass, seriously.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|