Thread: Sonic 2016
View Single Post
Old 03.09.2016, 04:44 PM   #64
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremspeed
It also should be said that with run of the mill gear, you're probably not going to be able to hear much difference at all.

That's absolutely true. When I got my Pono player I knew I had to upgrade my bullcrap $10 earphones. I got a pair of $150 VSonics which sound really beautiful to me, but I know there's even better stuff out there ($150 was all I had at the time, so...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by halgreen
I get that it doesnt necessarily mean loudness war remaster. But I listened to the 24/96 downsampled Goo from Pono, and its loud as hell.

Damn!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|