View Single Post
Old 05.06.2010, 08:51 AM   #56
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
It does reveal the hole in Tory thinking, to my mind. Obviously, we'd all love the society where everyone helps each other out, and it's not necessarily the government's place to impose or intercede in culture. However, the least-privileged members of society are the ones that get fucked over the most, and the ones that require greatest help. The legions of doleites, terminal non-workers and benefit scroungers are definitely a problem and a drain on society (they are a minority as well though) but you don't get rid of that problem by just shuttling them to another area in the hope they take their poverty with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|