View Single Post
Old 05.06.2010, 05:45 AM   #45
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
The war that Labour backbenchers tried to revolt against, but found that it was passed with Tory co-operation (and was only seriously resisted by LD)? The think tank headed by a senior Tory which recommended going into Iraq on the basis of false information about WMDs?

Economy would've been fucked anyway (you can't predict a recession, you can only react to it), but putting money into the banks from public funds rather than leaving it to the markets to continue raping it (the Tory line) makes more sense to me (although I'd agree more stringent caps on things like pensions are needed)

We all live with national minimum wage now, something that again the Tories would leave to the markets to decide (and we've all read Das Kapital, we know what happens when markets are left to their own devices). Not 'left' left-wing, but certainly left of the Tories.

Senior adviser bit I've got nothing on, but it's hardly privatising everything in sight and steamrollering over trade unions, is it?

again, i'm not pro torrie. Just anti labour (and torrie)
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|