View Single Post
Old 12.28.2017, 06:59 PM   #21995
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
guardians of the galaxy

has a bunch of decent humor but god damn doest every thing has to be on the nose with the sentimental shit, adn then the credits take 10,000 hours to run with clips after clip after clip

i’m even sick and tired of the stan lee appearances

but if you cut about 45 minutes of excessing emoting from the movie it would be pretty great trashy entertainment.

Wait, are you talking about the second one? Vol. 2? You must be. I don’t recall much sentiment or whatever in the first. Just good Firefly-on-acid-meets-Star Wars-also-on-acid times.

The second one had a pretty paper-thin plot, and everything was a hair worse than it was the first time around. They also fucked with the source material big time for a reason I truly can’t determine, and basically said “Fuck you, comics!” in a way Marvel Studios rarely does. I mean, sure, they made Baron Zemo a grieving family man with a thirst for revenge (and a SURPRISINGLY high aptitude for subtle global geo-political subterfuge... especially for a soccer dad) instead of, well... this...

... but they don’t usually change the hard and fast storylines they’re mining from as extremely as they did in GOTG 2.

Whatever, it was fun. I liked it. Cool colors n’ stuff. But all in all kind of a disappointment after the first one.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|