View Single Post
Old 09.06.2011, 09:41 AM   #19
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
naked is kind of boring.
I have to agree with this, to some degree..
I mean, a naked person is not much "shocking" or "surprising" theese days (don't want to turn this into a discussion on the "oversexualization" of ads etc). Except for ODM's drummer, who made his stripteases really funny with his stage banter and stuff, the few times I saw a musician get undressed on stage I thought "oh well, here he/she goes. Hm, ok, please, play something interesting, will ya?". I mean...ok, you're naked. Happy now? Hope you're happy. Hope it works for you. Coz if you made that just for the audience, hmmmm, not a great idea imo.
Can't express better what I think. Sorry.
I'd be curios on the motives, basically, I don't think comfort/freedom is "enough", in a way, coz most of the times artists get undressed while playing, rather than go on stage naked right from the start (if being naked makes you feel better/more free, why not just start naked?).
So I guess for some people the "gettin naked and stayin' naked" process can be part of a "performance" (lack of better word).
I'm broadening a bit the scope of the thread.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|