View Single Post
Old 07.01.2012, 04:27 PM   #1672
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Well that ended up being depressing to watch. Italy were just absolutely shagged, and I don't say that to take anything away from Spain who were just brilliant tonight (Alba's sprint for his goal was just incredible ZZZOOOOMMM!!!!). BUT if either Germany or Italy had played them at full capacity then it would've been a much closer game. In the end it doesn't matter.

The 4-0 was maybe a bit ott but nothing I saw from any of the other teams made me think they could compete with how Spain played tonight, even if we only base that on the first 45 minutes. I still think Germany, on their night, offered the strongest threat but again, I never saw them play at Spain's level tonight in any of their games.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|