Thread: Little Dwayne
View Single Post
Old 01.03.2012, 06:40 PM   #80
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i took your advise and listened to some more 2pac. i still think he's ok. definitely influential.
excellent

up yo game and find the Makaveli bootlegs, the underground Tupac more accurately reflects totality of his art. The radio cuts are not as enlightening unless they are taken in the context of his full discography.

In regards to my comments about Lil Wayne, I was trying to say that perhaps I was pushing too much substance into Tupac's music, however with Lil Wayne, I wonder if there is ever any substance to speak of in the first place hence my surprise that this thread can honestly be so long...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|