View Single Post
Old 06.23.2006, 01:05 AM   #90
defconprime
empty page

defconprime has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Well, I was at the Houston show tonight, and I don't really remember the order of songs, but they played every song from the new album, as well as Schizophrenia, Eric's Trip, Kool Thing, and Shaking Hell.

I thought they rocked out. The crowd was pretty docile. I mean, hardly anybody was even bopping their heads. It was like this big contest to see who could be the most stoic person there.

Except for Kool Thing, which the crowd exploded during. Some surfers, a mild mosh pit. There was for two seconds of Shaking Hell this scary violent mosh pit, but I think somebody got hurt and it ended fast.

At one point somebody threw a weird hat and a super small shirt on stage and Thurston almost took off his shirt for the audience, but then said he had 47-year old man pudge and didn't want to. He still put the shirt on over his shirt and chased Kim goofily. Kim then said something like "It's the show that never ends!" (This was the second encore)

Anyway, I like the new album, and I loved seeing them rock socks. Maybe that means I'm not a real fan or something, but whatever. I got my $20 worth, and then some.

Glenn
defconprime is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|