View Single Post
Old 04.01.2006, 08:54 PM   #26
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I can't honestly think what I'd do. I don't have any close friends or relatives (except for my mom), so forget the whole social bonding thing. Actually, very few people would even remember me after I'm gone. haha.
As for last wishes... No idea. In that situation falling in love would probably be the last thing I'd want to experience. Also I wouldn't want anyone to do things for me either, or other way around.

I don't give a shit about what is done to my body after death, although I'm not very fond of the idea of hanging it in a tree naked.

At the funeral my choice of music would be something as noisy as it takes to make people leave.
I'd donate my record collection to few people who can appreciate the music.
In fact I should also donate my organs. So before anyone does anything to my body, he or she should first remove anything that might help others (or is worth any money).
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|