View Single Post
Old 12.09.2018, 09:57 AM   #807
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Oh I forgot to tell you I did listen to that almost immediately after you told me to and... I was not blown away. (Shrug)

Young Fathers isn’t really hip-hop anymore; it’s like experimental avant hip-hop- and grime-adjacent music with these big sweeping melodies and intense rock and electronic embellishments.

Honestly, their album feels a bit like Kids See Ghosts. Like it might exist in the same dimension. Only I think it’s possibly better. It’s certainly more than 23 minutes, so that works in its favor.

Interesting.. surprised you didn't like Saba though. I think his flow, lyrics and production are far above the majority of rappers. Sort of like a Kendrick X Chance hybrid, in a good way. Maybe you should give him another chance.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|