View Single Post
Old 07.02.2009, 08:16 PM   #677
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I actually know a MU fan who stands by that Keane tackle. Anyway, I agree in principle with the idea of a player being banned for the duration that the player he injures is out of action, although I'm not sure how workable it would be.

Biggest shock for me is that MU are set to sign Michael Owen. MICHAEL fucking OWEN, for fuck's sake! I just hope their medical insurance is up to scratch. It's obviously a money saving exercise because no way is it a footballing one. Owen's been a has been almost as long as he's been a, erm, been, and with Tevez likely to move to Man City by Monday, Utd just look weaker and weaker by the day. Even a fit Owen is a nightmare. He needs a team to be built around him which will never happen at Utd so long as they have Rooney. Maybe they should buy Heskey so they can get that old Heskey-Owen partnership going. It really is hilarious. I suppose the real problem for Ferguson though is that while he has the money to replace Ronaldo, the obvious candidates are either staying put or hot-tailing it to Spain. At least they still have Berbatov and new boy Valencia. Hahahahahaha.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|