View Single Post
Old 10.29.2007, 04:40 AM   #40
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Like I wrote before (but you choose to ignore) I like him too. What I don't like is threads with mass cds for sale. And this isn't the first time. And, if you'll also note, I acknowledged that I understood his supposed reasoning for posting here first. It's funny...everytime you guys want to cut me down, you go back to some porkmarras line that's never been accurate or in the least bit clever. Same thing with the whole rap about me being nuts, psychotic, and needing medication business. Lamers.

"surpluses?"
How are we to know if he bought them or if they are (heaven forbid) stolen? Tell me that. Again, this is the second time he's sold a heaping helping of cds. Don't fucking start with me, pisspots.

Atari, I'd really appreciate if you leave me out of these pointless internet arguments, especially now that I don't post on this forum as much as I used to, and never will again. Sonicl is certainly not a ruthless merchant, so I don't know why you are being so petty and childish towards him. Many times I found some great cds through the post from him that weren't solicited, so if he is advertising them on here, where probably he would make less money than on ebay or such sites, it is because he knows that there are a few posters that would be really interested in them. Get over yourself and grow up.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|