View Single Post
Old 05.27.2015, 03:23 PM   #11
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Best drummer I ever played with was actually mainly a guitarist. But he had taken piano and drum lessons as well. He was really a genius. One day he just plopped down behind the kit and left me on guitar. He just sat there for a second during rehearsal and listened, and then he proceeded to spazz the fuck out on some crazy jazzy/mathy shit, and he just killed it. I think the rest of us tired out before he did.

Funny how things work out sometimes. We had to lose two "proper" drummers and panic for a bit before we found the perfect drummer in our second guitarist.

Then of course the band totally fell apart for completely unrelated reasons. Lol.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|