View Single Post
Old 03.13.2009, 03:30 PM   #73
narlus
100%

narlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's assesnarlus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I have everything by the sun city girls (which I believe is about 117 albums all together), sir richard bishop, charles gocher, alvarius b and every other side project and related project ever (and collabs) (I'm talking about stuff like eddie detroit, paris 1942, joke flower, new sessions people, square 9, etc. and of course their collabs with people like cerberus shoal) (and everything ever released by abduction and sublime frequencies) except for one item: "AUDIO LETTER TO MITCH MEYERS" I believe is the name. No idea how to get this. I also have two full length .avis of cloaven video casettes, but I'm missing 4. All that stuff together only takes up a surprising 7 gb of hard drive space, so I urge everyone to download as much as possible, considering 99% of it is out of print.

i'm close to the same, though i measure my collection in shelf inches.

narlus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|