View Single Post
Old 09.21.2019, 12:12 AM   #294
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Definitely fuck yeah to 1999 reissue, but I will really lose my shit when Sign O gets such a treatment. Salivating at the thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
No it's Prince 1999 album reissue. I wouldn't mind hearing the bonuses and demos etc of this era, but I am with Sev here, would be more looking forward to a Sign O The Times reissue

As I mentioned here once, a truly comprehensive Sign O The Times reissue would be such a sprawling thing you'd need to sell a fucking kidney to afford it. The original double album. The singles. The 12" mixes. The outtakes. The demos. The crazy experiments "unvaulted" (oh, you know they're there - this is Prince we're talking about). The Sign O The Times concert film, which has never seen the light of the laser in the U.S. More live stuff. And THEN, be careful what you ask for, because the set would be fundamentally incomplete without the THREE finished but shelved albums that spawned SOTT: Dream Factory, Camille and Crystal Ball, which amount to twelve (!) sides of vinyl right there. So cancel your silly iPhone orders and start saving NOW.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|