View Single Post
Old 05.15.2008, 11:52 PM   #185
lowlife
little trouble girl

lowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asseslowlife kicks all y'all's asses
Good points, wasn't aware about wolf eyes (I am not a record collector and I pretty much only have their 'major' releases and some other stuff, and am more familiar with their solo projects where there is alot of variation). I agree that some guys go apeshit about releasing every single note they record and I am certainly not into that.

Quality control is crucial. I also agree about qc with Sonic's output, just put them as an example because everyone here loves them. Thurston released a collab cassette w/Leslie Keffer that I think is embarrasingly bad in the amount of effort that went into it (none, aside from great cover art). People definitely need to work hard at getting good recordings if they want to be taken seriously
lowlife is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|