View Single Post
Old 09.05.2016, 10:49 AM   #134
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Kool Thing came from the radio just some minutes ago! Although itīs my least favourite song in GOO, it rocks like hell (naturally put volumes high). I donīt remember when Iīve heard last time SY from the radio. Definitely best monday in my working life!

Listened Demonlover yesterday for a long time. Itīs just so fabulous, Move Away, Control Freak, Safe In Hell and all that stuff! Recorded that same time as Murray and although Murray of course is really great, I still think this material is even greater! Really hope they will rerelease this with some archive release!

Have to listen SY more, I think SYR6 will be next, then maybe NYC ghosts, also listened very little Hidros and those many live releases (never heard Walls Have ears at all, have to try to dig it from somewhere...)

I don't own Walls Have Ears in any format. I have heard it, but the fact that the band doesn't approve of its existence makes me uncomfortable. However, it is a really strong live record. I'm not entirely sure why the band disavowed it, but it must have more to do with respect than with the quality of the thing. Had it not been bootlegged, I think the band may well have made an official live release out of at least some of the material. It's just irrefutably powerful.

I haven't heard SY on the radio in forever. Unless you count Internet "radio" a la Spotify and Apple Music and the like. In which case SY pops up a lot on the stations I've started and listened to.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|