View Single Post
Old 06.11.2007, 06:45 PM   #86
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingskull
yeah, we will be the ones laughing when he is uncontrollably crapping in an alley somewhere.

Crikey, don't worry. I won't be shitting uncontrollably in an alley as a result of my weekend antics unless Rabaiottis served me up a piece of rotten fish that is festering in my gut, waiting to give me scromboid poisoning.

Seriously, this weekend I went to the seaside, had an ice cream on the pier...had a picnic in the park and then went to the pub where I had a cup of tea and about THREE SIPS OF BEER...but no more, I promise.

I'd thought most people who post here regularly might have deduced that heavy drug use is the last thing I would engage in on a weekend. In the week however...(NOTE: JOKE)
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|