View Single Post
Old 10.31.2009, 12:36 AM   #99
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
I've got the cure for the current board rut:

1) everyone needs to get their heads out of their asses (or other's asses) and stop being so down on themselves/others/etc and in turn being narcissistic. Though I do enjoy the various quarrels on the board, put aside your personal differences or GTFO.

2) FUCKING STOP WITH THE "I'M GOING TO BED NAO GUISE BAI" threads/posts. I fucking hate that shit, as do most other boardies. truth is, no one gives a fuck. and there's already a thread for that, it's call the "whatcha doin'" thread, or something like that, created by satanas.

3) no one cares if you jerked off today. no one cares how many times you jizzed all over the wall/floor/face of someone you don't know/toilet seat. no one finds it amusing or interesting. and if they do, they need professional help. so stop fucking posting about it.

4) stop pretending like you (person reading this, including myself) know fucking everything about everything and acting like a prick because of it.

5) know how to pick up on sarcasm.

6) last, but certainly not least, THIS BOARD IS NOT REAL LIFE. INTERNET ISN'T SRS BSNS.

let's all get along and have some fun posting about shit, k? k.

edit:
honorable mention:
If you don't have anything interesting to post, don't fucking post.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|