View Single Post
Old 10.31.2009, 12:15 AM   #98
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
The constant self-dissatisfaction that boils up SYG is perhaps biggest thing that makes me dissatisfied. It never solves anything and I often lack the frame of reference to really be able to agree or disagree. The thing is, I've seen the same kind of sentiment in other forums when it comes to regulars that have regulared for too long to the point that the predictability becomes predictable. It's a bit egotistical that the forum should always be a constant source of your own personal entertainment. For instance, this thread was actually made in a sense of humor but surely enough it's taken as asinine and the serious complaints need to be made. The sickening irony is that these, too, are just banal motions we pass through.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|