View Single Post
Old 10.30.2009, 07:17 PM   #92
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Not many people on here strike like they have any real interest about discussing a wide range of music anymore. It's become too me, me, me, unfortunately. Very sad for a forum of a band that always took an interest in a wide range of music, old and new. Pavement, Polvo, Polvo, Pavement, My Bloody Valentine, My Valentine Bloody My Polvo Pavement, John Branca Jr, Dinosaur Polvo, J Barlow, Boards of Valentine, Smashing Pavements, My Bloody Dinosaur Jr, Jesus & Mary Pavement, Valentine Pumpkins.

as is apparent from what people are commenting in this thread a big reason that people come here is to find out about new bands from people who have knowledge that they don't. so what we need to do is make one thread for each of these type of big syg bands that everyone already knows about. because i think on this board we aren't all such authoritarian assholes that we will get all "THIS THREAD HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE TRY SEARCHING BEFORE YOU POST YOU FUCKING NEWBIE!". we should get chabib to post a notice on the non sonic sounds page that makes clear to everyone not to make more and more threads about the same bands. one nirvana thread, one mbv thread etc. i think this would work better because it would force people to be a bit more creative in their thread making. there is one fall thread and its on 17 pages and keeps being resurrected. the discussion would probably be better aswell.

then posters could have just one thread for their own bands aswell.

anybody agree disagree?
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|