View Single Post
Old 05.20.2022, 09:14 AM   #42817
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
and also

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Well...this is my fault, I haven't really been looking. I live in a regional area so not much of the work is white collar, and it would be difficult to get anything that I can do around uni and transport...especially since my goal is to move closer into the city, something hard to do without losing a job.
yah i was hoping you could flee to a big city, but anyway, in the meantime, do they have student jobs at your universities? college campuses in the usa are all staffed with students. and sure there are crap cafeteria jobs but there are more interesting things in labs and libraries and academic departments. and sure library grunt work doesnt pay a lot but it gives you access to the motherlode... and labs and departments are door openers to so much. particularly labs which is where the money gets generated...

and student jobs arent marriages. they arent for life... you can try a new one each semester. well at least i did lol. not sure im an example of anything, maybe more of a cautionary tale lol, but i had fun haha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|