View Single Post
Old 05.18.2022, 10:27 AM   #42814
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
there's quite a bit to unpack there so i'll just tackle it by bits. ok? this one for now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Most of my emotional issues are just feeling like a loser, not having much in the way of social interaction (see above) and doubting fixing that (also see above). Plus way too much time spent pining for those across oceans...

that's rough. it sounds to me like you're depressed, and the rest of your problems (lack of motivation, flunking courses) stem straight from there. please take care of it?

depression is a bit of a chicken and egg problem, hard to pin down if depression causes negative mind chatter or if negative mind chatter causes depression, if depression causes lack of exercise or lack of exercise causes depression, if sleep deprivation causes depression or depression causes sleep deprivation, if depression invites disaster or disaster brings depression, if depression causes isolation or isolation causes depression, but... the cycle needs to be broken.

fuck, this is hard because all i can do here is say things, which feels kinda useless. but i'm trying to say anyway that this is not isolated or separated from other areas of your life, but actually central to all the rest of it, and it's important, an emergency even, so... please please please find help for it? and... keep trying until something works? because there are things that work.

also, depression is very common in university settings, so that's something for one to feel like one belongs lol. just please don't stay stuck there (in depression i mean).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|