View Single Post
Old 05.18.2022, 09:39 AM   #42813
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
@claire
[the debt stuff]
Fortunately I don't have very much debt to worry about, my payments for now are small enough that I could in theory pay it off with savings even after a year of being unemployed (but that caused a huge breakdown when I tried, so I didn't). It shouldn't be too bad honestly, I'm just worried financially in the meantime.

Quote:
[the job stuff]

Well...this is my fault, I haven't really been looking. I live in a regional area so not much of the work is white collar, and it would be difficult to get anything that I can do around uni and transport...especially since my goal is to move closer into the city, something hard to do without losing a job.

Quote:
[the economics stuff]

I'm not doing any economics in my course (except for, currently, a work placement class I'm flunking), and even if I was I'd probably try and skip it because I think that the sort of people who study economics at uni...

Quote:
[the emotional stuff]

Most of my emotional issues are just feeling like a loser, not having much in the way of social interaction (see above) and doubting fixing that (also see above). Plus way too much time spent pining for those across oceans...
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|