View Single Post
Old 11.30.2018, 08:04 PM   #357
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Reet. Adam - I think he stole my craic about using a 10 year old pc mic for recording and used it for his bands overview on their website once. I was fuming ...or mildly put-out, can't remember which, and then must've forgot about it. There, I was meant to mention this 5 years ago when I first read it but only just got round to it now, obviously. L the o to the foken L. Probably just a coincidence.

He also worked at Wal-Mart, and shot all of his videos on some bizarre cheap toy camera, and edited them in Windows Movie Maker.

I think Adam just didn't have much $$ to play with and used the lo-fi aesthetic to his advantage. So likely a coincidence.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|