View Single Post
Old 02.05.2015, 10:00 AM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
My wife put it well. she said "well, then Thurston turned out to be a straight poser." and I asked what she meant and she said that Sonic Youth and it's members have always stood for authenticity and earnestness and a desire to be as un-fake as possible but only a fucking liar poser would pretend nothing is wrong for over a year after his wife caught him cheating and continue with the cheating. a real man would have kept his dick in his pants, explained to his wife that he wanted a divorce, and then go on with his life.

I said "Dang."