View Single Post
Old 02.05.2015, 12:58 AM   #6
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Which is totally understandable. While I'm a fan of Kim the musician (Sonic Youth would not be the band they are without her), I could more or less care less about her as a person. By her own account, she was aware of this affair for a long time before she decided it was best for them to split. I can understand her disrespect and ill-emotions toward his actions. I can't understand, nor appreciate, the fact that she could care less about tarnishing the legacy (one mostly full of music, and not the sort of "behind the scenes VH1 Special gossip I expect with Hole and Motely Crue) of something that was quite beautiful for a long while. I view Thurston's actions as being normal (they are). I suppose the emotions she's expressing are normal, too. I'm just not a fan of that shit. Their business is not the world's business.

And seriously..."he threw a stapler and I was scared". OMFG give me a break. Bitching NOW about some shit that happened nearly 30 years ago. Tacky, tacky, tasteless.

Lifetime movie in the making.