View Single Post
Old 06.21.2012, 11:43 AM   #1599
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Czech Republic 0 - 2 Portugal
Of course, the big question: Ronaldo. Is he really loose now after his disappointing first two games, or was it just a one time game of brilliance, helped by an orange open house? The Czech defence will be better organised, I should hope. I'm gonna go for the first option either way, 2-0 for Portugal with at least 1 goal by Ronaldette.

Germany 1 - 0 Greece
Germany are deadly on the takeover, but there won't be any takeovers since Greece won't go forward, staying well organised around their own box. Pretty much their only creative player Karagounis is suspended, so who is going to score the odd goal for Greece now? 1-0 for Germany.

Spain 1 - 0 France
Scoring is difficult for Spain. Scoring against Spain is difficult as well. But I think France are better at going forward than they are at defending and one small mistake just might cost them the game. They've already given up their impressive unbeaten run against Sweden.

England 1 - 2 Italy
To be honest I think this one could go either way. Funny, tradionally I'd predict an Italian team to keep waiting and waiting and England to keep on trying to break through and end up running into a swift Italian counter-attack. But Prandelli has been playing more forward, while England have done a few succesful "Chelsea"'s. In earlier tournaments it was always defending a lead which seemed to get England eliminated. The score is a bit of a guess, but I do think Italy have more chance of going through.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|