View Single Post
Old 06.21.2012, 10:26 AM   #1597
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry, forgot the link ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...france-dispute

It's nothing, to be honest.

Re the scores. I think if Germany score early it could be ridiculous but 2-0 seems realistic. All the others seem v cagey to me. Spain will likely get around 70% possession but forget they're meant to try and score too, so I don't think France are as much the underdogs as they might appear (slthough realistically I can't see anything other than a Spain win). Portugal Czech is gonna depend on Ronaldo, i think. If he performs it's game over, otherwise it's anyone's. Italy and England is impossible to call, for me. But guaranteed if Italy start with Balotelli, he'll be sent off. Every England player will know exactly the right buttons to press to get him in trouble. And as we know, Balotelli hates being benched, so it'll be interesting to see what Prandelli does.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|