View Single Post
Old 06.19.2012, 06:07 PM   #1588
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
We're concentrating on doing what we do well - stodging the play up and then getting a header/tap in. We would get eaten alive against Spain, so hats off to the Swedes for turning up and beating France.

Italy... I think we have a decent chance as long as we dont get ideas above our station and suddenly think we can play expansive, attractive football or anything ludicrous like that.

Completely agree. We're riding our luck a bit, too, but compared with the times we've had no luck at all, I'll take it.

Italy is winnable but, as you say, we'll have to play the way we did against Spain in the pre-tournament friendly, and France last week if we're to have any chance. I trust Hodgson not to lose his head and try for a Hollywood display (thank God we got him instead of Redknapp.)

France's result is a real shock, though.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|