View Single Post
Old 06.19.2012, 04:57 PM   #1587
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Mexes will not play the quarters, so in comes Koscielny, who's been quite calm and good in his last friendly. He hasn't played much for France, but that could be a good thing.

And Cabaye should be back. He's been the best French footballer of the tournament so far.

After what I wrote about Holland...

I haven't seen Rooney's goal, but those tonight quite matched the other ones.

England was supposed to have one of its worst teams ever, and they've got 7 points. Not bad (I'm forgetting the Sweden game saying that).

I think France and England should be glad to face their next oponents.
I don't see how the French could have done against Italy, and I doubt Terry would have looked brilliant against the first Spanish sub coming at him.
Spain hasn't impressed, Iniesta's been quite sterile, this could be good for France (unless Del Bosque puts new blood in the team) (and if Nasri passes the ball) (and if the midfield supports Ribéry unlike tonight).
Looking forward to another Iniesta picture in a different blue surrounding.

Portugal-Czech Republic is intriguing me.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|