View Single Post
Old 06.19.2012, 03:27 PM   #1581
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the italy/ireland game was a bit shit-- except for balotelli's amazing goal. okay, the first goal was cool too but balotelli's was a thing of beauty. cassano had a great 1st half. and there was some hilarity in the foul department.

should i watch the spain game later, or am i better off napping? i started watching that one first, but it was dull, so i changed it.

The best thing about Boletelli's goal was the "go on, substitute me again" taunt he made towards Prandelli immediately afterwards.

Spain game was mostly boring, but still fascinating and tense because they were just one goal away from elimination for most of the game.....huuuuuuuge chance for Rakitic and I spotted at least one unawarded penalty for Croatia.

Also, how to play Iniesta? With 5 or with 6?

pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|