View Single Post
Old 04.16.2006, 12:46 AM   #81
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah i downloaded the album, suck it if thats a problem for you, I will for sure buy it the first day it comes out. I haven't listened to it much, but wow, kim is great on this album, star of the show for the vocals. singing in key? who would of thunk it? although I like kim's voice quite a bit on alot of songs, sometimes her voice is a distraction when she is going all dischordent. but yeah, I like her vocals on this album, its a very catchy album as has been said over and over, it kinda reminds me of how Fugazi got very catchy on The Argument, but obviously in an SY way. I like it, at least for now, Sy stuff that i like alot immediatly sort of starts to diminish in pleasure faster that the more difficult and complex stuff. but overall, im happy with the album, it sounds like sonic youth...
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|